What is ClassPass?
ClassPass is an all-access membership to a global network of thousands of fitness studios. You can choose from a variety of fitness activities including cycling, strength training, and yoga right in your neighborhood with one flexible membership.
Check your company’s policy to see if ClassPass is an eligible vendor.
Before signing up
- ClassPass is a subscription-based service that is billed through Forma. You’ll be billed monthly for the membership fee associated with your plan. Forma can’t support one-time purchases of ClassPass credits.
- Regardless of whether you have an existing account with ClassPass or not, you’ll be required to provide the email address associated with that account when signing up for the ClassPass subscription through the Forma Store. On the checkout page, select “Transfer my existing membership to Forma” and enter your email address associated with the existing ClassPass account. If you don’t enter the correct email address it could delay the activation of your subscription.
After signing up
Once you purchase your ClassPass subscription through the Forma Store, Forma’s fulfillment team will work with the vendor to get your corporate account created. You can expect to receive an activation email within 3 business days.
The credits will be added to your ClassPass account on the billing cycle date each month.
Moving your existing ClassPass account
- You can link your existing ClassPass account to the corporate plan billed through Forma (whether currently active or not). Please provide the email address associated with your existing ClassPass account on the checkout page. If you did not provide the email address in the checkout, please email email@example.com or send us a live chat message from your Forma account.
- ClassPass will not apply the corporate plan to your account until your next billing cycle. For example, if you submit your subscription request through Forma on the 15th, and your existing ClassPass account is billed on the 28th, your corporate plan will not be applied to your ClassPass account until the 28th.
- Make sure the information in your existing ClassPass account is up-to-date. This includes updated billing information and a verified phone number. Billing information is required to be added to your ClassPass account for fees outside of the monthly membership fees. Failing to update the information in your existing ClassPass account will delay the activation of the corporate subscription through Forma.
Upgrading or downgrading your membership
- If you would like to upgrade or downgrade your plan, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a live chat message from your Forma account. All upgrade and downgrade requests will need to be facilitated through Forma. If they are not facilitated through Forma directly, the plan type will not update in your ClassPass account.
- All downgrade and upgrade requests will be applied to your account at your next billing cycle.
- Tier change requests must be submitted at least 5 days prior to your next billing cycle to avoid auto-renewal of the same tier.
All cancellation requests will need to be facilitated through Forma. If they are not facilitated through Forma directly, your benefit accounts will continue to be billed monthly.
If you would like to cancel your subscription, please follow the steps below:
- Click your profile icon in the upper right-hand corner of your Forma account
- Select " Order History"
- Select "Subscriptions"
- Select your ClassPass subscription
- Select "Cancel Membership"
Once our fulfillment team receives the cancellation request, it will be processed within the next 3-5 business days.
Cancellation requests must be submitted at least 5 days prior to your next billing cycle to avoid auto-renewal.
What is a billing cycle?
The day that your membership is activated is also the first day of your billing cycle. Renewals will automatically be applied going forward. Please refer to Order History to view billing cycle details.
How do I book classes using credits?
- Search for the class you want and select “Reserve”
- Select "Reserve" again to confirm your reservation
- Credit values vary by studio, depending on a number of factors including time of class, studio equipment, the studio space itself, how often you’ve visited the studio that month, and more. The number of credits needed to book a class can be found next to every class listing and in the class description. How you use your credits is up to you!
- Once a class has been successfully reserved, it will be listed in your upcoming classes. The studio will automatically receive your reservation.
- You’ll also receive a reminder email before class starts that will include any necessary information, including what to bring, when to arrive, and where to find the studio.
Do credits roll over from cycle to cycle?
- Yes! The maximum rollover is the same amount as your upcoming cycle. For example, if you have a plan with 27 monthly credits then you can roll over up to 27 credits to your next cycle. The maximum credits this account can hold are 54 credits.
- If you have a 7 credits plan next cycle, you can roll over no more than 10 credits to the next cycle.
- Additionally, if you downgrade to a lower credit plan, the maximum credits you can have in your account also decreases.
What Happens if I run out of Credits?
You can purchase additional credits for $2 per credit directly through ClassPass using your personal card.