When you pay out-of-pocket for eligible pre-tax expenses, you can file a claim from your Forma account online or on the app.
To file a DCFSA reimbursement claim:
Log in to Forma (on the web or mobile app), then go to Claims and click “New claim.”
First, select the correct pre-tax benefit. Required information may change based on this selection, so do this first to avoid having to re-enter claim information.
Next, if you have not linked a bank account to receive reimbursements via direct deposit, you will be prompted to do so before you can file a pre-tax claim. Linking a bank account is required to ensure you receive reimbursements for approved claims.
If you've previously linked a bank account, you will not be asked to link the account again.
Complete the following information on the claim submission form:
- Amount - the amount you are claiming
- Merchant or Provider - where you made your purchase
- Category - the category of the purchase
- Claimant - the name of the person who received the product or service
- Purchase or start date - purchase date of product or start date of service. Start and end date is required for Dependent Care FSA claims
- Purchase or end date - purchase date of product or end date of service. Start and end date is required for Dependent Care FSA claims
- Description - short description of the purchase
Upload Receipts - attach a receipt or other documentation that provides proof of purchase. Please ensure the proof of purchase includes
- Claimant name - can be handwritten if not included on receipt
- Merchant or Provider
- Purchased Service or Item
- Service date - can be handwritten if not included on receipt
- If you don’t have an itemized receipt, you can include a completed DCFSA reimbursement form when you file a claim from your Forma account.
If you’ve already linked your bank account to be reimbursed via direct deposit, you’ll also see the following information at the bottom of of the claim submission screen:
Once you submit your claim, Forma will review it within 2-3 business days. Once reviewed, you’ll receive an email notification regarding the status of your claim.
If your claim is approved and your bank account is linked you’ll be reimbursed via direct deposit within 2-3 business days. Forma processes reimbursements on Sundays and Wednesday with payouts on Tuesdays and Fridays.
If your claim is rejected, the email notification will give you more information about why.