Please note that Forma does not currently offer a portfolio rebalance feature. In order to move your investment into a different ETF, you will need to liquidate your current investments and make investments again.
Follow the steps below to move your current investment into a different ETF.
- Log in to Forma
- Select ‘Benefits’ from the top navigation bar, then select your ‘Health Saving Account (HSA)’
- Select the ‘My Investments’ tab
- From the ‘Manage Investments’ dropdown menu, select ‘Withdraw funds’
- Sell your current investment. Once the investment is sold, it will take 2-3 days for funds to return to your cash account.
- When the funds become available, go back to ‘Manage Investments’ and select ‘Invest money’. Choose the ETFs you would like to invest in. For more information, refer to the article Can I invest my HSA money?