Yes! Your employer-sponsored Forma Card can be used when traveling outside of the US. Follow the steps below to enable your card to make transactions in non-USD currencies.
Please note that there will be foreign transaction fees applied to international transactions.
- Log in to your Forma account
- Select on your name in the top right corner, and select “Forma Card”
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen to locate the “Settings” section. Use the toggle to turn on transactions in other currencies.
- Log in your Forma account
- Select “Settings” in the lower right corner
- Select “Forma Card”
- Select “Card Settings”
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen to locate the “Travel mode” section. Use the toggle to turn on transactions in other currencies.