Yes! Your Pre-tax Forma card can be used either in-store or online to spend your pre-tax money directly at checkout.
- You can use your Pre-tax Forma card online to buy eligible items
- Some large-scale vendors can let you specifically add an HSA/FSA card as a payment method
- Depending on which benefits you have, you might have to enter your card as a regular debit or credit card
Should I enter my Forma card as an HSA/FSA card?
If you’re using your card online at a big box retailer, like Amazon or Walmart, they might give you the option to enter an HSA/FSA card as a payment method (instead of as a regular debit or credit card.)
However, the payment method you should use depends on the benefits you have:
- If you have an HSA and another pre-tax benefit (for example, an LPFSA or a DCFSA), enter it as an FSA/HSA card
- If you only have an FSA, enter it as an FSA/HSA card
- If you only have an HSA, enter it as a regular credit or debit card (otherwise you’ll get an error). If you only have an HSA, your card will have the letters HSA on the front.