You can find out what’s eligible for your benefits from your Forma account.
Eligibility list for each benefit
- Log in to your Forma account, then go to “Benefits” and click “What’s Eligible?” for any active benefit.
- You’ll see a sidebar open to the right of your screen where you can scroll through all eligible items, or use the search for something specific.
Or, go to any of your benefits and click “What’s Eligible?” to bring up the same list.
Review your company’s entire program policy
Your company’s program policy contains all the details of each of the benefits you get through Forma including eligibility.
There are four ways to find your company’s program policy:
- Log in to Forma, click on your name in the top right corner, then click “Program policy”.
- Log in to your Forma account, then go to “Benefits”, click “What’s Eligible?” for any active benefit, then click “learn more” above the search bar.
- When you click into one of your benefits, click on “How it Works” to see your company’s policy.
- You can also find your program policy linked on the Claims page, too!